Swing Vote Trailer Online
Remember this?
I do. I had to park in a gated lot that was way too small for all the cars that were in it for a couple of days while shooting was going on at the station. The good news is the film has been made and will be released August 1st. If you want a glimpse of what the inside of some of our station looks like, I suggest you watch the movie (no, I'm not in it. I did not want to stay awake until midnight every night while they were filming just to be an extra). But, if you go and watch the movie, you will help give our station a good name and we might get some extra revenue once in a while from film crews wanting to use our station and that is worth having to park elsewhere for a day or two.
Labels: Swing Vote
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home