Busy Day
Today is your 6 month warning. You know the routine...
Today I also started my next certification class. This one is going to take some adjustment because the instructor teaches in a very different way. I'm used to reading the material, getting a demonstration and then doing the practice. He explains the material but does it without reading the material. I'm a little insecure doing it that way but as long as I get time to read the material at work, I'll be fine.
I also talked to the representative from Presbyterian today. My health insurance is going to change in July (back to Pres.) and I wanted to make sure I could keep the same oncologist and same follow-up treatment. Everything is o.k. by them as long as the doctor thinks it is necessary. I hope they treat me as well as United has done.
Labels: Birthday, cancer recovery, MCSE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home