Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good and Bad

Well, my Giants are in the Super Bowl in two weeks! I think it is time to bring back a defensive scheme that worked well in SuperBowl XXV. Of course, that is our first anniversary as a dating couple so I think I'm going to be missing part of the game.

The bad news is my grandfather was in the hospital. Since his open heart surgery, he has been susceptible to some type of seizure/stroke. He had one this past weekend and tomorrow he gets to see a neurologist because there is nothing wrong with his heart. Sigh! So close to accomplishing a major goal in my life and yet, somehow it will be incomplete if my grandparents aren't healthy enough to enjoy it with me.

At least I got to spend some time with Natalie tonight. I love you Sweetie!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home