My way of letting people know what goes on inside my head.
posted by John & Natalie @ 3:36 PM
I'm not promising any presents, but if I was to send you something, where would I send it?
Um, the above was Amelia, by the way. The pseudonym above was from an online horror roleplaying campaign...I just forgot to change the display name.
I put a little something in the mail for you today. I hope you get a chuckle out of it. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I'm not promising any presents, but if I was to send you something, where would I send it?
Um, the above was Amelia, by the way. The pseudonym above was from an online horror roleplaying campaign...I just forgot to change the display name.
I put a little something in the mail for you today. I hope you get a chuckle out of it. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home