Drums Along the Rockies
Last night I took Natalie to see a marching band competition. It wasn't too bad. In fact, I enjoyed parts of it. See, I'm the type of guy who thinks halftime is a great time to go get a drink, use the restroom, take a walk, find friends and/or buy food. I never stop to actually watch the halftime show.
I think that is going to have to change, at least if Natalie is around. :D
The groups last night were all percussion and brass (which is why I find it kinda strange that Natalie enjoyed herself so much last night, being a clarinet player). Personally, I liked the costumes, the colors and the choreography more than anything else. The tunes and how hard it is for them to march while playing don't interest me.
However, it was a good night to score boyfriend brownie points! And because of that, I would do it again.
I love you Sweetie!
Labels: Natalie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home