Medical Update, Etc.
I had my first check-up today and the news is very encouraging.
There is no new tumor growth and what is suspected to be scar tissue has shrunk 1 cm. The fluid in my right lung is still there but it is less than the last scan I had. The doctor thinks that my body will eventually get rid of it and he's not going to prescribe anything for it.
In other less encouraging news, Natalie had one of her managers unceremoniously quit today. She received a voice mail message on her cell phone telling her that she quit. Now, Natalie is stuck having to work a double shift today and re-arranging the work schedule this week. This is on top of one of her other managers getting ready to go on maternity leave (she is only allowed to work 6 hours a day in the mornings). So, our dating relationship is going to be strained as we try to find some time to see each other for more than a few minutes at a time. At least we'll be able to go together to the cancer survivor walk on Friday but that pales in comparison to what I wanted to do this weekend.
Sigh!
Labels: cancer recovery, Natalie
1 Comments:
That is awesome news about the cancer!! I am so happy that it actually shrunk, even!!!! Matt and I have been praying for you.
I am sorry to hear about Natalie. God knows, that she needs a break- although, he also promises to never give us more than we can bear so He must think that she is one strong woman!!!! (I'm sure that you'd agree!) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home