Monday, April 02, 2007

Florida Wins

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.

Florida won its second consecutive national basketball championship today. However, I have a dilemma. Natalie (and every good, self respecting UGA grad) hates Florida. Now, I hate OhhowIhateOhioState with a passion, especially in football (being a Michigan fan, you would expect that from me) so tonight's game was a tough one to watch. Last year I was able to cheer for Florida (sorry Sweetie, I should have told you) but now that Natalie and I are dating, I am forbidden to cheer for Florida and cheering for OhhowIhateOhioState is against my religion (not really, but it sounds good).

Sigh! What is a guy in love to do?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cheered for Florida last year? No wonder you got cancer... It wasn't the 80s music, it was the toxic gator. But I forgive and still love you.

4:05 PM  
Blogger John & Natalie said...

Well, we weren't dating back then and it was better than cheering for UCLA.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay you two lovebirds! I hope this isn't an online fight you are having!!! :) he he

Think of my dilemma. I'm a Bulldawg who hates Ohio State. Can't pull for Florida, but can't cheer for Ohio State either. What a predicament for both, football and basketball!!!!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger John & Natalie said...

Nope. No online fight. We've agreed that she's right and I'm wrong unless someone else tells her that I'm right (like Wednesday night).

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but what does Bill know anyway? Oh, wait a minute... BLAST!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home