Our 2nd Date
It took six weeks but Natalie and I (finally) had our second date last night. Dating is everything I thought it would be, so far. We hold hands, give hugs and shoulder rubs and it is so much fun just encouraging her. Last night she wanted to play Super Mario Bros. 3 (yes, the orginal Nintendo game - my brother still has the system and the game). I played with her for about 3 levels, then died. From there on I was just there to encourage her and boy did I have fun doing that. Unfortunately, after traveling all day, she was pretty worn out by 10 and she didn't finish the game but for a second date (and the first time seeing each other after six weeks) I would say we both went to bed with a smile on our face.
God help me never forget the puppy love stage. She deserves it.
1 Comments:
Awwww, how sweet! I can't wait to go on a date with you guys when we get there... :)
lots of love, Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home