Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yes! Yes! Yes!

It's about time the UNM Athletic's department got its collective head out of its collective rear end.

Just so you know, I could do a better job than (Fired) Ritchie McKay. First of all, you don't build a team with 8 point guards and two post players 6'9" and taller. You always build a team inside-out. Strong post players will bring outside players that can score, not the other way around. Then again, when your coach is a former point guard, what do you expect?

There are some rumors that Rick Majerus wants the job out here. I'm fine with that as long as he brings Michael Cooper as an assistant with an agreement that Coop will be the next head coach after he finishes his degree.

What a joyous day in Loboland! Join with me Everyone's a Lobo! Woof! Woof! Woof!

Maybe now I can start to support the men's team too?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! A long held wish come true! I knew you wouldn't be able to contain your joy! See you soon!cd

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home