Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Good v. The Bad

As you are well aware, I start Chemo again this week (the bad).

As you may not be aware, Pitchers and Catchers report to Spring Training this week (the good).

As I'm sitting at the cancer clinic this week I'll be remembering this, especially since I'm bringing my XM Radio to listen to while I'm there and I can here all the baseball news I can handle (and I can handle a lot).

What will my Yankees do this season? How will Boston's new acquisitions do? Will the Cardinals repeat as champs?

All I know is the sound of rawhide hitting leather is the greatest sound in sports and it gives me a little bit more motivation to make sure I get healthy.

Sing with me Take me out to the ball-game! Take me out with the crowd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home