Wednesday, January 17, 2007

10 Month Warning

Just because I'm fighting cancer doesn't mean I'm going to forget my own countdown.

10 months until my birthday and yes, I will be celebrating it as a healthy man.

So, what can you get me?
1) Round trip tickets from Georgia to here.
2) Money
3) A life time supply of good health

See, I'm easy to buy for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, that's all. Hmmm, I can send you a couple pounds if that would help :) Glad to see your sense of humor is still normal, well, whatever normal is anyways. Lots of love, Michelle

1:23 PM  
Blogger J said...

Tiesi,
Is good to hear that you are doing better, yeah, that's the way you shoud be doing the count down.

You are easy to please,
do you take pesos?

Jorge

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home