I agree with you and the book (I'll have to check it out). In most cases I would take any chance to bash UF. However, I can't help but think that UF winning would be yet another way to show the strength of the SEC. Not that we need it, but it couldn't hurt. I'm not going to go for them, but if they happen to win, I won't be too upset. I can always argue the fact that Stafford is a much better QB than Tebow.
1 Comments:
I agree with you and the book (I'll have to check it out). In most cases I would take any chance to bash UF. However, I can't help but think that UF winning would be yet another way to show the strength of the SEC. Not that we need it, but it couldn't hurt. I'm not going to go for them, but if they happen to win, I won't be too upset. I can always argue the fact that Stafford is a much better QB than Tebow.
Post a Comment
<< Home