Thursday, July 27, 2006

Personal Update

As you may or may not know, I have been battling my health this year. The latest ailment was dehydration caused by heat exhaustion, which forced me to undergo tests on my heart and brain (which came back normal).

Well, the ultimate test was last night. I have been taking Prilosec twice a day trying to reduce the acid reflux I've been dealing with and I've doubled my exercise days to four times a week. Yesterday, I was at the softball fields and I decided to try running (when acid reflux is bad you can't run because you can't catch your breath as you run). Lo and behold I was able to run and do wind sprints without any problems (which is too bad because I hate doing wind sprints). I even was able to take advantage of this good fortune by stretching a single into a single and an error last night. I am most certainly relieved. Thank you God for medicine, extra exercise and a good belch on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home