Monday, January 16, 2006

MLK Jr. Day

So today is a holiday (read: day off). Now, any normal person would have stayed in or gone out on the town for the day.

Not me (insert your abnormal comment here).

Instead, I got up early to chat with Michelle in London (she knew the answer to the question I've been asking the last two weeks). Then, I took off for Montano and Coors, to take a picture of the once mighty Rio Grande. Afterwards, I subjected myself to the abuse that is picking up eleven (yes, 11) bags of leaves at the girls house (you know, I've done more yard work there than at my own place). I finished it off by accompanying Heather to the body shop to get an estimate on her vehicle (somebody played bumper cars with her Friday night).

Now I'm home and I think I will relax the rest of the day (at least until I decide to workout and keep my back from stiffening up).

Hope you enjoyed your holiday! If you didn't get a holiday all I have to say is
SUCKAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home