I'm Dreading Tonight
Tonight is Natalie's going away party and I'm not looking forward to it. I've spent a good portion of the day reflecting and remembering the good times and talks we've had over the past two years. A couple of times I've wanted to cry (like right now) and I'm not sure how I'm going to hold up tonight. I know there is a lot I want to share with her, I'm just not sure how I'm going to get it across. Dang it! I wish she didn't have to leave. What is God trying to beat into my stubborn, puny little head?
Well, the party starts at 7:30. I still need to pick up a cake. Sigh! :(
I apologize to those of you who find me uplifting all the time. You might want to check back in 2007 because I'm certain of one thing this year - I'm not in control.
2 Comments:
Maybe you should just tell your true feelings. No sense in holding back, you may never get the chance again.
Good luck and don't worry 2006 will be better.
Tammy
She knew that from early in the friendship.
Post a Comment
<< Home