Friday, November 11, 2005

Grandma Update

Things have taken a turn for the worst.

First, we're told that the doctors are going to do surgery on my grandmother. Now we're told that ain't going to happen, at least not yet. It seems the doctor who was going to do the surgery is not part of the Lovelace Sandia system (see yesterday's post for my thoughts about Lovelace Sandia and increase them 1000%). Nice. Hey, great job there Lovelace. Are you intentionally trying to kill my grandmother or are you waiting for her to do it for you? It's a good thing I'm not her husband because I wouldn't have been as patient with you as he has. In fact, you would have heard from my team of attorney's by now and I know she would be out. Three more weeks of antibiotics? What about the back pain she has had for years? Anyone interested in helping her with that? How would you like to celebrate Thanksgiving in the hospital? How would you like to have your grandmother in the hospital for Thanksgiving? Doesn't anyone think of this anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home