Sunday, October 02, 2005

That's All I Can Stand...

And I can't stand no more!

Or at least my roommate can't.

Last night, he called the cops on the neighbors. He was to be at work at 5 AM today. As he went to settle down for a long winter's nap, the neighbor's conveniently turned up the radio in the Ford F-150 that seems to have made it's home in front of our house.

That was all that he needed.

I got home around 11:45 last night to find him on the phone giving a play-by-play description to the dispatcher from my room. That was just part of the fun. Eventually a fire engine, ambulance and the cops showed up. Someone was taken away in the ambulance but the truck is still parked in front of the house. One can only hope that our complaint to the local authorites will prompt and change in their behavior. We also plan on complaining to the "owner" of the house when we are in Tucson in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home