Monday, September 12, 2005

Weekend Update

So how was your weekend?

Mine was full of ups and downs. Saturday, I helped my roommate install a garage door opener (finally!). It only took us six hours (about four longer than I thought it would) but I'm finally able to enter the garage without having to get out of the car (and I hope I can save some gas too). It was also Lauren's 21st birthday party (congrats to you gal!), which helped remind me of just how old I'm getting. Lastly, I finished the night at the Albuquerque Little Theatre. Carla and I watched Man of La Mancha. An excellent story and even better musical. It was certainly worth the $22 I paid and I highly suggest you go see it too. Oh yeah, the Lobos also won Saturday night (and avoided loboing for yet another week. This week, the Aggies come to town to get destroyed) and Ohowihateohiostate lost in a game where I was happy to root for a team from Texas.
Sunday, it was great to see my Yankees and my Giants win.

However, the weekend wasn't full of great things. First, give some love to E./George. Her folks had their home robbed. Drop a line of sympathy/encouragement please. The lowlight of the weekend had to be Michigan v. Notre Dame. How do you lose to Notre Dame at home? How do you lose two in a row to Notre Dame? Why hasn't Lloyd Carr been fired (o.k. - maybe I'm overreacting on that one. But if he loses to Michigan State and Ohowihateohiostate you bet he will be fired)?

So, that was my weekend. Nice to have something to do on a Saturday night for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home