Have A Nice Day
The boys are back!
Yes, I will be readying to have my ear drums blasted (again) some time next year. Fortunately, that gives me enough time to listen to and learn the songs on Bon Jovi's new CD. For those of you who thought it would be a great gift idea, I salute you but admonish you for not acting quicker than you did. If you had let me know say a month ago, I could have saved myself the money.
Tracks you will want to listen to:
1. Have A Nice Day
2. I Want To Be Loved
4. Who Says You Can't Go Home
13. Who Says You Can't Go Home (Duet with Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland)
As I listen to the CD more, I will have a better feel for it. So far, so good though!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home