First Day of School
Having graduated several years ago, I have long passed the first day of school blues stage. However, I am getting old enough that those poor saps I've adopted as kid sisters/brothers are starting school and I'm wondering if they are prepared for the first day.
Take Amanda for example. I asked her yesterday after church if she was ready for school. She mentioned that she didn't have her parking permit yet. Lo and behold, I have one, which I promptly loaned her for the day (I use it to park near the gym after work). She is supposed to bring it to me at lunch today. But this got me thinking...how come she didn't have a permit yet? And worse yet, what else is she needing? I guess I will find out today.
So to all my kid "sisters" and "brothers" (read: anyone younger than me in school), good luck this semester. I'm here for moral support, to laugh with you, to laugh at you and to make sure you succeed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home