Monday, August 22, 2005

Atlanta Bomber Sentenced

I remember this happening in 1996. It scared me then and it scares me now, especially with the state of affairs in the world.

There are a couple of things that I take offense to from Mr. Rudolph's statements. First, he said that he only wanted to hurt government workers. Well, guess who is a government worker? That's right, yours truly. Second, he did it because the government wont prohibit abortions. Now, I'm against abortions but there are far more effective ways of communicating that than forcing your convictions on others.

This is the kicker. He is being sent to the same federal prision in Colorado that contains Theodore Kaczynski (the Unibomber), Richard Reid (the shoe bomber) and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City Bomber). Just how smart is that on the part of our government...oh, that's right, we are talking about our government here.

Comments please.

2 Comments:

Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Don't you hate spammers.

I am waiting to see which one of these "genuises" are going to blow each other up in prison first.

I think Teddy is going to be the first to pull it off.

1:44 PM  
Blogger John & Natalie said...

Yes, they are annoying. However, I believe I have taken the steps to eliminate them.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home