United Church of Christ O.K.'s Gay Marriage
It's time I speak out about this. Those who are members of the UCC will probably be condemned and they will hate me for this (to those of you I know that are members of a UCC church, my apologies for telling you the truth).
Here's what the bible says about homosexuality:
Leviticus 18:22
" `Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable
Leviticus 20:13
" `If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Romans 1:26
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
As you can read, God doesn't approve of homosexuality. I believe what the bible teaches to be the true word of God. You can debate my opinion all you want (and I've only expressed two in this post) but you cannot debate the word of God.
<< Home