Poor Natalie, update, etc.
Natalie is supposed to be home by now (she has a job interview tomorrow) but guess what happened as she tried to fly from Atlanta? You guessed right, Hurricane Dennis hit ground and promptly wiped out her trip. She's supposed to leave today and arrive this afternoon unless Dennis decides he wants another shot at the ATL.
On the good news front, both of my friends in London are fine. Kricket wrote the day of the bombing to say that she walks to work everyday (yea!) and Michelle is 50 miles away (yea!). Good news all around.
It is time for the MLB All-Star game. I wont get to watch it live (again) but I will try to tape it. Personally, I cheer for the American League (being a Yankees fan I have to) and this year is no different. However, I will not cheer for the A.L. when/if Kenny Rogers enters the game to pitch. If you don't know what is going on, Google him and make sure you watch the video of his attack on some innocent cameramen.
Lastly, I'm studying for the MCDST exam and using MeasureUp for practice exams. Not bad, so far, but I am finding errors in the 70-272 exam questions, which may prompt me to request a refund. We shall see how that proceeds.
Toodles for now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home