Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Travelling Woes

The only part about travel is the travel itself. For example, I came back from NY this weekend and my shoulder was hurting, my legs needed to be stretched and I couldn't sleep. That's not a good combination for anyone much less me. See, when my shoulder acts up, I have to spend the next day fighting off a fever and flu-like symptoms (body aches, always tired, extremely hot, etc.). That isn't fun and if I didn't have a level of mental toughness to me I wouldn't do things like see Star Wars on Monday or take care of the dogs or take care of the yard. Instead, I would just bum around, lay on the couch and watch t.v.

The moral of the story? Well, let's just say I wont be flying America West to NY anytime soon. Something about going ABQ to PHX to JFK and back doesn't sit right with me. Fortunately, I'm not planning any trips to NY in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home