Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Daily Reading Material

I want to take this time to welcome a couple of new readers to DDJT:
First is Elisa "George" Berg. George and I used to rub elbows during the time I was fortunate enough to be allowed to travel alone at Sandia National Labs. She is a highly entertaining, opinionated and an overall great person. I suggest you stop by and visit her blog.

Second is Dan "the man" Davis (a.k.a. Danny). Dan used to live here in ABQ but got shipped off with his parents to San Diego when the ministry there came calling. Now he is in Georgia, getting ready to turn 21 (thanks Dan, now I really feel old) and is probably a good 6+ inches taller than me (o.k. - now I'm starting to get mad). Head over to his blog to hear the college stories of a great guy.

Thanks to these two, my readership has increased to almost five. Wow. Is this how all the greats got their start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home