Monday, April 04, 2005

Weekend News

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dennis Miller to do this spot?

To recap my weekend you have to start with my 2nd crash of the mail server on Wednesday. The process to rebuild it took two days, so I put in a lot of hours and I was able to leave early Friday, which was good because I got fooled by Bonnie on Saturday (she said she was pregnant, which she is not. I can't believe I fell for it). Saturday was Don Hoover's 40th birthday party so I'm a little bit lighter in the pocket and all my softball muscles are complaining. But the best part of my weekend was Sunday night. Baseball has officially started and it is great to see the universe has righted itself after last year's debacle. The Yankees beat the Red Sox 9-2 and honestly, the Red Sox do not look like the defending champs. Top it off with daylight savings time starting (which means more sunlight for after work and I thrive on sunlight and warm weather) I am generally happy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home