Thank God football season is over
Yes, I'm one of the few American's who is happy football is over. Although I understand the game, it just doesn't strike me like baseball does. It probably has something to do with baseball being my first love.
Here's what is really bothering me though. When was the last time Boston was the sports captial of the world (that means that at least two of their sports teams won titles in the same calendar year)? Never. This angers me so much I can't describe it. In fact, I'm thinking of writing my congressman because there should be a law against it. I might write Hilary Clinton too because we need someone with more clout than the goofballs who represent New Mexico in Congress.
In the meantime, I'm taking solace in the fact that Spring Training starts in two short weeks. Baseball is right around the corner and with it a smile on my face!
:D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home