I Got My iPod
My iPod Shuffle arrived last night. So far I have 33 songs on it. It holds 120 songs. It looks like every good song I have will go on it.
It is small and very lightweight. The interface with iTunes is pretty neat. Create a playlist and sync it to the iPod. That simple. That quick. Not bad for an Apple product.
3 Comments:
Ha!
You've finally turned!
All this time acting like you don't like Apple, and now you've gone and lined the pockets of Steve. My friend, you just might be a hypo...well, I won't say it.
js
Not yet my friend.
I still hate Steve.
I still hate the Apple logo.
I still hate troubleshooting their products.
I happened to buy the one product they sell that doesn't need support, works with Windows and plays music (therefore it doesn't have an operating system). For all we know, the product isn't even theirs, just has their name on it.
The wife has an ipod. It’s good but over priced.
I got my self a Toshiba MP3 player with a 40GB drive.
I like to call it the Tpod. I’ve already loaded 2500 tunes and it is rocking. I even hooked it up to the Aux port in my car stereo so I no longer have to fumble for CDs.
The best feature of my Tpod is that it cost half the price of an Ipod
Post a Comment
<< Home