Happy New Year
Welcome to 2005!
I'm not quite sure what I want to try to accomplish this year. I've put down some thoughts on paper (Microsoft Word paper) and they aren't as extensive as previous years goals, but they are just as ambitious. I still desire to be married (I am taking applications as we speak from all eligible women). And I still desire more money. However, the other goals I've set in the past have pretty much been accomplished. I think the last thing I want to accomplish is to try to buy a house. I would really like to start settling down and having a place of my own is a great start.
So, as I finalize my list, I'll see if it's P.C. enough to post. If you have something you'd like to see me accomplish this year, let me know, kindly, politely and in a very uplifting way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home