Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Well, tonight is the night. We've been waiting a full year for it.

Red Sox v. Yankees, Yankee Stadium, E. 161st. Bronx, NY

I'll admit this series scares me. I was kinda hoping the Yankees would lose to Minnesota so there wouldn't be a chance that Boston could beat us but now that we play each other, let's get it on.

Prediction: Yankees in 7
The Yankees will get just enough starting pitching to win three games at home and one in Boston.

I know you Red Sox fans are going to disagree and you'll give me tons of reasons why but I'm going to mention one fact to you - Boston was two games over .500 on the road this year and in the last series they played in NY (Sept. 17-19) if Mariano Rivera doesn't blow the save in the first game, the Yankees sweep the series and it would have been back-to-back sweeps in Yankee Stadium for the Red Sox.

Either way, it will be a highly entertaining series. Rest assured, if the Yankees lose, I'm cheering for the National League team in the World Series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home