Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I don't feel good

I haven't felt well the last couple of days and no, it has nothing to do with the Yankees/Red Sox series. I almost feel like I do when my shoulder starts acting up. The problem is, my shoulder doesn't hurt. I wonder if it has something to do with how poorly I'm sleeping. So here's what I need from you my loyal readers. I need your suggestions for a good night's sleep (short of taking illegal drugs or getting drunk). Should I cut out all caffeine? Should I try going to sleep around 6 PM? Should I only take a 1 hour nap to force my body to shut down?

Your input is needed and appreciated!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm milk, hot tea, a good book (or not so good book), a movie you've seen a hundred times, counting your blessings, praying (while laying in bed), classical music on softly in the background or any kind of white noise, a ceiling fan is great if you have one, make sure you're not too warm or too cold, and tell your brain to take the night off! (a warm bath?) Sweet dreams! ~ c

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home