The Great Office Move
Well, the great office move is done. I now have an officemate. It will be interesting to see just how long I go before I want to kill her. She's a real talker, where I prefer being to myself and having my own space and peace and quiet. I've already filed a complaint against senior management for mandating this move without 1) getting the input of those involved and 2) being chicken and making the decision on a Friday, after every had left for the weekend via e-mail. If you know me, you know how I want to react.
Needless to say, the move has happened and we'll see how it goes.
Anyone have any good ideas for encouraging an officemate to leave?
1 Comments:
Please let me know if you get any useful suggestions to your question about getting rid of an office mate... There is a secretary in our office I would like to try them out on... Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home