Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Game 1 - Yankees

I am surprised that I'm writing about the Yankees being ahead after the first game, but I watched enough of the game to know that Curt Schilling wasn't 100% when he started game 1. Now, I'm curious, does the curse only happen when the Yankees and Red Sox play or does it happen a month before when Schilling hurt his ankle? I'm anxious to hear your comments about that one.

Tonight, is Pedro Martinez v. Jon Leiber. Considering that Schilling was pitching and the "Who's your daddy?" chant was clearly heard on the Fox broadcast, I can only imagine what it will be like tonight. Sox fan, you need to pray that Pedro is mentally tough enough to endure the chant, especially if he gets hit like his last trip to the stadium in September, a game which yours truly was at.

1-0 Yankees, looking to go up 2-0 and having to face Arroyo and Wakefield in Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home