Frustration
I hate bowling.
O.K. - I don't actually hate bowling. I hate the way bowling is going right now.
Last week we bowled the vacant team. We should have won all seven games but we weren't credited with 7 wins. I just checked the rules and boy do we have a fight on our hands. ABC rules have been violated by the league.
Last night I guess you could say I bowled well. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I did, even though I scored well. I never did feel comfortable all night.
I've posted before about not being clutch. Well, that was before last night. The second game I was clutch. Unfortunately, it still wasn't enough. I finally stuck out in the 10th frame to put us ahead 19 pins. Unfortunately, the last bowler for the other team finished spare/strike and we lost by one pin.
I hate this game. I hate large handicap bowlers.
It's almost bad enough to make me take up golf again.
Almost.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home