I'm Home
Well, I don't have the travel hangover that I had last month. I guess that comes from just taking a weekend trip as opposed to a full week. It seems no matter how many times you go to Las Vegas, there is still more to see and experience. My thanks to Rob West for housing me this weekend. I look forward to more great times with him in the future. I'll see if life allows me to visit one weekend a year.
The concert was good but the company was better. I personally hope that Bethany really had a great time with the girls. Hopefully, this will lead to a softening of her heart and a faithful disciple but only time will tell.
I'm glad to be home. It's always good to sleep in your own bed. Just one more trip to go this year...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home