Wacky Southerners
Now I'm not one to bag on southerners. In fact, I'm very good friends with some southerners but this one is too strange, even for my fairly liberal point of view. Check it out.
Now I'm not one to bag on southerners. In fact, I'm very good friends with some southerners but this one is too strange, even for my fairly liberal point of view. Check it out.
3 Comments:
Being one of the pseudo wacky Southerners that I am (or maybe just a wannabe - NOT) this is a strange one, but sounds rather typical. (Grandfather/grandson thing - nothing like keeping it all in the family!) I guess it was fitting that she held out until Memorial Day to die. ; ) Carla
I don't know if I'll ever really understand people who do this stuff.
dude- i never ever thought that inbreeding would seem so confusing.
Post a Comment
<< Home