Sunday, June 20, 2004

Phoenix Recap

After a long week of rest, relaxation, wanting to kill my brother and wanting to yell at my parents, I'm home. Yes, it was fun sleeping in until 9 AM PDT, then swimming and shopping before the games. Yes, it was fun watching the Yankees pound the Diamondbacks into submission for the first two games. Yes, it was fun getting some color on my legs, but in the end, I'm happy to be home and to be able to sleep in my own bed. There is something about trying to sleep in a foreign bed, especially when you find a weird looking bug crawling on the wall right by it on the first night (and when you are afraid of scorpions like I am you tend to think everything is a scorpion, especially in Phoenix). Would I do it again? Absolutely. In fact, I will be gone at least two more times this year. When the cat is gone the mice play, know what I mean?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean, You sure you want to go 2 more times? C

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home