The only bad thing about vacations is coming back to work. I hate it. You should be allowed to come and work based on the schedule you set during your vacation.
Oh pleeze JT!! Get back to work you lazy old bum! What you think everything in this world is free? Yeah, sure! The best part about it is that you did get some sun, no wonder the clouds are coming in, you're bringing in the next storm!!! Ha, love ya, Mrs. M. aka Bon...
4 Comments:
I agree, or at the very least ease back into your work schedule. First day back should NEVER be Monday. There should be a law against that! ; ) C
Oh pleeze JT!! Get back to work you lazy old bum! What you think everything in this world is free? Yeah, sure! The best part about it is that you did get some sun, no wonder the clouds are coming in, you're bringing in the next storm!!! Ha, love ya, Mrs. M. aka Bon...
I resemble that remark!
Is that Mrs. Moghadam? As in Bonnie?
...whoa...
What's up Bon Bon?
js
Post a Comment
<< Home