Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Rants & Raves

Sometimes being a servant isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Take for example today. At lunch I get a voicemail message from a sister who has health challenges. Now I have a lot of compassion on her and I feel for her but c'mon, why do you need to leave me a message with you crying?! There is absolutely no need for it. Call the women in your life first. Get the tears out then call me and if you aren't done crying call some of the women back and cry some more. I'm there for you sis, but don't come running to me like we're married because we aren't and I don't appreciate it.

Then there is Kateri. She's getting married in less than two weeks and I'm putting together a slide show for her. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. I'm about 22 pages into scanning her pictures and I'm not half-way done yet! Me and my big heart get me into so much trouble I'm tempted to give-up ever helping anyone again.

Now, top it all off with the fact that my jump shot absolutely stinks right now and you've got the making of a rant. That's all I want to do right now is just get mad and let it all out. Fortunately I can be Godly about it so my apologies to any and all offended but that's what happens when you read my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home